Friday, April 22nd – Sunday, April 24th
World’s Fair Park (Performance Lawn): 963 World’s Fair Park Drive, Knoxville, TN 37916 – scroll down for parking information!
- Friday, April 22nd: 10AM-7PM [live music until 8:30PM]
- Saturday, April 23rd: 10AM-7PM [live music until 8:30PM]
- Sunday, April 24th: 10AM-5PM
For over sixty years the Dogwood Arts Festival has been one of the most celebrated cultural events in Knoxville. Each spring when the dogwoods bloom, visitors and locals alike come together to celebrate art, enjoy live music, and take in the natural beauty of East Tennessee at this event. Click Here for More Info
A daily rotating lineup of mobile food vendors will be available, alongside a beverage area with beer selections provided by Cherokee Distributing Company and specialty cocktails from Sugarlands Distilling Company.
- Friday: Captain Muchacho’s, Batch It Cookie Co., Cruisin’ Cuisine, Gelato Brothers, Denton’s, Big O’s, Enjoy Latin Food
- Saturday: Captain Muchacho’s, Batch It Cookie Co., Cruisin’ Cuisine, Gelato Brothers, Denton’s, Big O’s, Big Daddy D’s
- Sunday: Captain Muchacho’s, Batch It Cookie Co., Cruisin’ Cuisine, Gelato Brothers, Denton’s, Big Daddy D’s, Enjoy Latin Food
Don’t forget the kids: The ORNL Federal Credit Union Kid’s Creation Station will feature art activities and entertainment for kids all weekend long!
Online Artist Directory: Check out the full list of participating artists online before you come! Artists representing 18 states will travel to Knoxville for this year’s event! From local favorites like Paris Woodhull and Bill Cook Jr. to Seattle-based sculptor Andrew Carson, the Dogwood Arts Festival will feature a diverse array of artists –– with styles and price points for art lovers of all kinds. Ninety-one fine art vendors are participating this year; from mixed media, pottery, and painting, to photography, glass, jewelry, sculpture, and more!
Online Artist Directory
World’s Fair Park Drive will remain open during the event for pick-up/drop-offs at the Festival Entrance. Eleventh Street, Clinch Avenue, and World’s Fair Park Drive provide direct vehicular access to numerous parking areas:
- Fort Kid Lot (78 spaces)
- WFP North Lot (100 car spaces and four bus spaces)
- Blackstock Lot (364 spaces)
- Locust Street Garage (642 spaces)
TAKE THE TROLLEY
There is a FREE trolley from Downtown and UT Campus with a stop on Clinch Avenue right around the corner from the Festival Gate – make sure you hop on the ORANGE LINE. For more info about the Orange Line Trolley CLICK HERE.
With 37 parking lots and garages – many with free weeknights and weekends – Downtown Knoxville has plenty of options close to World’s Fair Park for you to park. Click the button below to plan your trip! Visit Parkopedia.com or download the Parkopedia app. Enter “Knoxville” when prompted to enter a city or place. Click Here for More Parking Info
*Pets are strongly discouraged and will not be allowed in the art vendor area (with the exception of service animals) due to the fragile nature of many of the works of art.
- Dogwood Trails & Gardens | April 1-30th | Various Locations
- Dogwood Arts Festival | April 22-24th | World’s Fair Park
- First Friday: Epiphone Guitar Exhibition | May 6th | Dogwood Arts
- Southern Skies Music Festival | May 14th | World’s Fair Park