Volunteer Assisted Transportation, a volunteer driver program of the Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee, is seeking volunteer drivers to assist seniors and people with disabilities in Knox County.
Are you a people person? Do you like helping others?
This is one-on-one assistance to a fellow neighbor in need of transportation.
No lifting or medical care required.
VOLUNTEER DRIVERS NEEDED!!!
COVID-19 precautions are being followed:
– Masks are required by volunteer drivers and passengers
– Passengers are required to sit in the backseat of the vehicles
– Volunteers are needed for weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Drivers must be age 21 and have 3 years of driving experience
- Flexible scheduling is available to all volunteers
- Provide safe, accessible transportation in agency vehicles
- Stay with riders and provide assistance at destinations
- Ensure riders make it to their destinations safely
- Training provided. (All training fees covered by the program)
Flexible Scheduling ~ Agency Vehicles provided
For more information, call 865-673-5001 or email: email@example.com