Due to scheduling conflicts, the Knoxville-Farragut-Knox County Growth Policy Plan Committee meeting originally scheduled for 1 p.m. on Thursday, April 4, has been postponed. A new meeting will be set as soon as possible.
The committee includes:
- City of Knoxville Mayor Madeline Rogero,
- Town of Farragut Mayor Ron Williams,
- Knox County Board of Education Chair Terry Hill,
- Knoxville Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President Rhonda Rice,
- Knoxville Utility Board Chair CEO Gabe Bolas,
- Hallsdale Powell Utility District President/CEO Darren Cardwell, and
- Knox County Soil Conservation District Chair Broadus Hubbs.
Each of the abovementioned individuals has been asked to participate themselves or to select a designee to participate on their behalf.