LOW-INCOME HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (LIHEAP)
WHAT: The Knoxville – Knox County Community Action Committee (CAC) LIHEAP is offering INTAKE ON SATURDAY’S for those eligible Knoxville-Knox county residents who have NOT received LIHEAP services since July 2017-May 18, 2018.
Saturday, May 19th
Saturday, June 2nd
Saturday, June 9th
Saturday, June 16th
Intake Hours between 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at
All applications will be taken at:
LIHEAP CENTRAL INTAKE
T. Ross Building
2247 Western Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37921
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Incomplete applications may cause delays. You Must Bring the Following Information.
- Social Security Cards on All Household Members along with photo ID of head of household
- Your current utility bill from KUB, CUB, or LCUB and receipts from home delivered fuel deliveries.
- All sources of income must be reported with the exception of employment income for those under age 18.
- If you are paid weekly, provide 8 weeks of consecutive paycheck stubs. This must be your most recent paystub along with 7 more consecutive paystubs.
- If you are paid bi-weekly, provide 4 current consecutive paycheck stubs.
- If you are paid monthly, please provide 2 consecutive paystubs.
- If you are receiving unemployment, bring proof of your MAXIMUM Benefit Amount.
- Please provide your most recent 2018 award letter if you receive Social Security, SSI, SSDI, Retirement or Pension, Child Support, TANF, Families First or Worker’s Compensation.
Program Income Guidelines for LIHEAP remains at 150% of poverty level
If you have questions or need to find out if you qualify for assistance, please call the
Energy and Community Services at (865) 637-6700.
LIHEAP is an Equal Opportunity Program.
This program is funded by TN Housing Development Agency