MEDIC Regional Blood Center has a current critical need for:
- O Negative Blood
Anyone eligible to donate is encouraged to stop by one of these locations as soon as possible:
- MEDIC Downtown Knoxville
- 1601 Ailor Avenue
- Mon.– Fri.: 8 AM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM to 11:30 AM
- Sunday: 1 to 4:30 PM
- MEDIC Farragut
- 11000 Kingston Pike
- Mon., Tues., and Thurs.: 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- and Fri.: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- MEDIC Crossville
- 79 South Main Street, Crossville, TN 38555
- Tues.– Fri.: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
- MEDIC Athens
- 213 E. Washington Ave. Suite 104, Athens, TN 37303
- Tues. – Fri.: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Mobile drives: Full list can be found at www.medicblood.org
MEDIC Regional Blood Center would like to remind the community of some important information:
- O Negative blood is used for trauma situations in critical patients.
- The blood used for tragic events and trauma incidents comes from what is currently on the shelf at MEDIC Regional Blood Center.
- It takes three days for donated blood to be tested, processed and ready for distribution to local hospitals.
- MEDIC Regional Blood Center is the provider for blood and blood-related products for 25 hospitals in 22 counties.
- Blood donated in our service area stays in our service.
Anyone donating during this weekend will receive:
- Texas Roadhouse coupon