Roane State Community College is offering 10 free online courses through the Workforce Development Program until June 30, 2020.
There are no prerequisites associated with the available courses and anyone may sign up. Access to the self-paced courses will be available for three months following registration. Participants may choose from one or more of the following:
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Managing Customer Service
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Personal Finance
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Individual Excellence
Each of these courses would normally cost participants $100 or more. There is no limit on how many of the courses one person may take. Anyone interested in taking advantage of these free course offerings can sign up online by visiting roanestate.edu/workforce.
Questions can be directed to Sonya Parker, Roane State’s Workforce Training Manager, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.