Boys & Girls Clubs of the Tennessee Valley announces participation in Child and Adult Care Food Program.  Meals provided at no separate charge to eligible children served at the following site(s):


                             SITE NAME:                         SITE ADDRESS:
Halls/Powell Club

1819 Dry Gap Pike, Knoxville, TN 37918

Phone (865) 232-1218; Fax (865) 232-1219

Western Heights Club

1417 Oldham Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37921

Phone (865)232-1226; Fax (865)232-1227

Haslam Family Club University
407 Caswell Avenue, Knoxville, TN  37917
Phone (865) 232-1214; Fax (865) 232-1215
Regal Entertainment Group Teen Center

967 Irwin Street, Knoxville, TN 37917

Phone (865)232-1210;Fax (865)232-1211

Vestal Club
522 Maryville Pike, Knoxville, TN  37920
Phone (865) 232-1216; Fax (865) 232-1217
Middlebrook Club

8833 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville 37923

Phone (865)232-1248; Fax (865)232-1249

Northridge Crossing Club

3916 Carus Road, Knoxville, TN 37918

Phone (865)232-1220; Fax (865)232-1221

Lenoir City Club

201 N. B Street, Lenoir City TN 37771

Phone (865)232-1228; Fax (865)232-1229

Walter P Taylor Club

316 McConnell Street, Knoxville TN 37915

Phone (865)232-1222; Fax (865)232-1223

North Anderson County Club

402 Lindsay Avenue, Lake City, TN 37769

Phone (865)232-1236; Fax (865)232-1237

Montgomery Village Club

4530 Joe Lewis Road, Knoxville, TN 37920

Phone (865)232-1224; Fax (865)232-1225

Ft. Craig Club

520 S. Washington Street, Maryville, 37804

Phone (865)232-1240; Fax (865)232-1241

  Sixth Street Club

306 6th Street, Lake City, TN 37769

Phone (865)232-1236; Fax (865)232-1237


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: