Boys & Girls Clubs of the Tennessee Valley announces participation in the Child and Adult Care Food Program.  Meals will be provided at no separate charge to eligible children served at the following site(s):


Halls/Powell Club

1819 Dry Gap Pike, Knoxville, TN 37918

Phone (865) 232-1218; Fax (865) 232-1219


Lenoir City Club

201 N. B Street, Lenoir City TN 37771

Phone (865)232-1228; Fax (865)232-1229


Haslam Family Club University
407 Caswell Avenue, Knoxville, TN  37917
Phone (865) 232-1214; Fax (865) 232-1215


North Anderson County Club

310 6th Street, Lake City, TN 37769

Phone (865)232-1236; Fax (865)232-1237


Vestal Club
522 Maryville Pike, Knoxville, TN  37920
Phone (865) 232-1216; Fax (865) 232-1217


Ft. Craig Club

520 S. Washington Street, Maryville, 37804

Phone (865)232-1240; Fax (865)232-1241


Northridge Crossing Club

3916 Carus Road, Knoxville, TN 37918

Phone (865)232-1220; Fax (865)232-1221


Walter P Taylor Club

316 McConnell Street, Knoxville TN 37915

Phone (865)232-1222; Fax (865)232-1223


Montgomery Village Club

4530 Joe Lewis Road, Knoxville, TN 37920

Phone (865)232-1224; Fax (865)232-1225


Western Heights Club

1417 Oldham Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37921

Phone (865)232-1226; Fax (865)232-1227


Moses Teen Center

967 Irwin Street, Knoxville, TN 37917

Phone (865)232-1210;Fax (865)232-1211


Carter Club

9304 College St., Strawberry Plains 37871

Phone (865)232-1262; Fax (865)232-1263


Middlebrook Club

8833 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville 37923

Phone (865)232-1248; Fax (865)232-1249



“The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)


If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at


Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).


“USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”