City Open House: East Knoxville
The City of Knoxville will host an East Knoxville Community Open House at 5-7 p.m. Tuesday, April 11, at the Jacob Building in Chilhowee Park.
Like two previous open houses held in North and South Knoxville, residents can come and go throughout the event. City staff and partners will be present to provide information and answer questions about many projects located in East Knoxville, including:
- Magnolia Avenue streetscapes project,
- Burlington streetscapes and neighborhood signage,
- Magnolia Avenue/Rutledge Pike/Asheville Highway study,
- East Knoxville greenway and Morningside Park developments,
- African American Equity Restoration Task Force,
- Urban Forest Master Plan,
- Multi-use stadium project, and
- Other initiatives.
Information about the open house and some of the projects featured at the event can be found at knoxvilletn.gov/