Tennessee residents can visit any of the seven Ripley’s Tennessee Attractions on Friday, January 19 through Thursday, January 25, at a special discount with 20% of the proceeds going to benefit the local animal shelters. Special Admission to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies is only $10 and $5 for the other six Ripley’s / Guinness Tennessee attractions.
To receive the Tennessee Resident Special at Ripley Tennessee Attractions you must mention: ‘Tennessee Special.’ All adults must show TN residents ID.
Ripley’s Tennessee attractions are located on the Parkway in Sevierville and Gatlinburg, Tennessee. The attractions include:
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
- Ripley’s Moving Theater
- Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini-Golf
- Ripley’s Old MacDonald’s Farm Mini-Golf
- Ripley’s Marvelous Mirror Maze & Ripley’s Candy Factory
- Guinness World Records Adventure